Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Artifacts in my viewport

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
311 Views, 1 Reply

Strange Artifacts in my viewport

Capture.PNG

I just installed the trial version of Navisworks Manager 2014 on my Windows 7 VMWare virtual machine.  The VM is running on a R5500 rack mounted Precision Workstation with ESXi 5.1 and the user is accessing it through a P25 Dell WYSE Thin Client.  I've updated the firmware on the P25, updated all the VMI's for the R5500 host machine including those for the nVidia graphics card.  This whole setup was touted to be optimized for use with heavy graphics users so it's all here and all working correctly.  The only thing that's not is this navisworks glitch and I've just about exhausted all possabilities.  Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

After clicking just about every check box in the settings, and plowing through all the various menus and other such.  I found that if I click the "presenter" button, I get an error which is easily "ok'd" and all the artifacts disapear leaving me with a drawing that is as expected.  But I'm still curious as to why this happens at all.  Any information or thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report