Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting render quality with Autodesk Render

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mark_kauffman
384 Views, 1 Reply

Setting render quality with Autodesk Render

I have been using the Autodesk rendering option in Navisworks 2014 and I noticed that you do not have any control over the render quality when rendering from the output options or from the timeliner. When you render from the Render tab, you can specify Low, Medium and High as the Ray trace quality for interactive rendering. This is ideal when you want to output a draft quality still, but it is also to have a "quality" setting for animations as well. Is this by chance a final gather issue in the interals of the render or is that functionality not exposed in Navisworks?

Mark Kauffman
Project Visualization
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, Inc.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

While you can adjust lighting and materials in the Autodesk Rendering window, you cannot adjust the rendering quality at this time.

If you would like this behavior to change, the following link is setup for you to submit feature requests, or feedback, directly to our Development group:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report