Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PDS tags export / import function in Naviswork Manage 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
stellasywong
1231 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with PDS tags export / import function in Naviswork Manage 2013

I am having problem with the PDS tags export / import function in Naviswork Manage 2013. I tried to create some tags and then export them but it always says there is nothing to export.

TagProb1.jpg

TagProb2.jpg

We are looking to use this function to transfer comment in tags from one nwd file to another. Is there a technical solution on this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
geka-2004
in reply to: stellasywong

Hello!
You can export from review point menu.

image.pngimage.png

Message 3 of 3

Im unsure if your question is about "PDS tags" or about "Redlining Tags"

-> PDS tags are only there when you open/append a PDS design review session (.dri file)  and /or a PDS .dgn file. In both cases there needs to be a .drv file with the same name as the .dgn file containing the PDS data. That will be converted into "PDS Component data" or PDS Tags in the properties window.

-> What I see in your screenshot are "redlinging tags". When a Tag 10 is created, a saved viewpoint called “Tag View 10” is created automatically.  Each Tag can hold a comments, saved with the Tag in the NWD. To export those, in the Saved Viewpoints dialog, Right click menu -> Export Viewpoint Report..
This will export all viewpoints and create a HTML page with a screenshot and all comments.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report