Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM with Navisworks Scaling animation starts from a wrong position

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
leandrolicausi
776 Views, 1 Reply

PROBLEM with Navisworks Scaling animation starts from a wrong position

Hi Guys,

I hope someone could help me with this problem.

I exported a current animation scene with presenter but when the animation comes up (as shown in picture 1.jpg attached), all the components start from the bottom corner instead from the origin position. I used as a object manipulation the command Scaling with this sets for each component:

- Star Animation Set     Scale X=1 Y=0 Z=1

- End Animation Set      Scale X=1 Y=1 Z=1

Could someone explain me why? The problem is just when I exported the video whit presenter.

I have attached the key frame snapshots (start and end) which shown my sets and the snapshots showing how the first component start (picture 1), from wrong point and how it should start (picture 2), without any components shown on the bottom corner.

As you can see the line shown in picture 2 indicates the exact position on how the first component should start the animation (Star Animation Set     Scale X=1 Y=0 Z=1).

Furthermore, I have tried the same animator procedure (by scaling) with an another model but it comes up ok, when I exported the presenter animation.

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
IanBadcoe
in reply to: leandrolicausi

What version are you using?

Can I take it that the right thing happen when you run the animation on screen?

How about if you export using other rendering modes?

This may be a bug with how animations are applied during export.  However, awe have discontinued Presenter support in the latest version of Navisworks, we would most-likely only be able to fix this if it also occurs with non-presenter render methods.

thanks,

Ian

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report