Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openings in Navisworks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gringle
675 Views, 2 Replies

Openings in Navisworks

I used Revit 2010 to create my models and it look good in Revit. When I go to Navis and look at those doors and windows it looks like my opening in the wall do not exist. i can not see thru the wall opening and when i animate the door the wall does not show an opening exists even thought i can select the opening in the selection tree... hmmmmm
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gringle
in reply to: gringle

More to add..... I can go into the Selection Tree for the interior wall partition that has a window or door installed in it and i can make the opening go away by hiding those "object" under the specific wall type. Do I have to do this for ever door and window? Why can't Navis realize that openings in wall should be "not solids".
Message 3 of 3
tim.wiegand
in reply to: gringle

This is fixed in the "Revit Windows and Doors" hotfix for Navisworks. The fix is also included in Service Pack 1. You can find both on Autodesk.com -> Services and Support -> Autodesk Navisworks Services & Support.

Tim Wiegand
Software Architect

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report