Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks startup error

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Logos_Atum
645 Views, 5 Replies

Navisworks startup error

Hello there,

basically this is what happens when I start Navisworks 2015 as part of FDS Premium.

I took what I read for granted and asked my software vendor for support. Yet the only

"hint" was to install the service pack. I certainly did that, yet the problem perisisted.

The system is up to date concerning video card drivers as well as operating system.

Any suggestion apart from ignoring the error to "work like that" would be very wel-

come.

Kind regards

Daniel

Dogs aren´t flammable.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Just a blind guess,

Can you start the Options Editor separatly

and then, can you change these options as shown ?

Message 3 of 6

Hello there,

sadly this did not seem to fix it.

Good guess though... WPF acceleration perhaps? Had problems with that in the 2014 release (debris when rendering with HW acceleration)

Kind regards

Daniel.

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Message 4 of 6
wangcha
in reply to: Logos_Atum

Hi Daniel 

I'm communicating on behalf Factory team, we published a hoffix to address this issue on Navisworks 2015 SP1.

Factory users will run into similar case on top of Navisworks 2015 SP2, we are working on the hotfix to address this issue. it will be available soon.

There is a walk around solution for you. Starting from Navisworks 2015 + Factory Design Utility 2015, Install Navisworks 2015 SP1, then install this hoffix, finally install Navisworks 2015 SP2. If you make sure the certain order of executing those installer, the issue would gone. 

Thanks,

-Charles

Message 5 of 6
Logos_Atum
in reply to: wangcha

Hello Charles,

that´s splendid - I´ll have a look for it tomorrow!

Keep up the good workand have a nice day

Kind regards

Daniel

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Message 6 of 6
blane
in reply to: wangcha

Hi Charles, 

I am running navisworks manage 2015 from factory design suite and am having this exact issue.  I am going to uninstall my service packs to see if that temporarilly fixes my issue.  The link to the hotfix you reference is gone.  Is there another fix?  where can I find the hotfix?  Please help.

Thank you,

Bill Lane

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report