Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks Freedom 2015 32 bit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
20942 Views, 3 Replies

Navisworks Freedom 2015 32 bit

I am looking for the Navisworks Freedom 2015 32 bit installation files as a large number of our laptops that use the Freedom application are Windows 7 32 bit. Are Autodesk only providing the Freedom 2015 in a 64 bit version?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dgorsman
in reply to: Anonymous

Read this post (especially the link to the product requirements): http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Navisworks-General/NAVISWORKS-2014-Couldn-t-load-file-because-contents...

I strongly encourage investing in upgrading to 64 bit operating systems.  As time goes on fewer and fewer programs will be supported under x32.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Direct Download Link

http://download.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET3/2014/NAVFREE/DLM/Autodesk_Navisworks_Freedom_2014_ML_Win_32_6...

Silly Autodesk. taking features away from paying customers.... How are my construction teams going to be able to view their coordination models when you take software away from them that was and of no burden for you to continue to offer?

Our management staff have no need for 64bit operating systems just to view simple files. I expect our machines will not be all 64bit for 6-8 years (or longer) given the current advancement in hardware that we have.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I second this, for current versions of Navisworks Freedom.

And the 64bit installer even says to get the 32bit installer from Autodesk - even though that does not seem to exist 😞

There are plenty of users who need to VIEW only, and excluding those from the data makes Navisworks a less attractive product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report