Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navis Simulate unable to change pointcloud point sizes

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
sam123abc
935 Views, 6 Replies

Navis Simulate unable to change pointcloud point sizes

Hi 

I have come across an issue which is happening on multiple PC's in our office where when a user tries to make the point sizes in navis bigger you make the number higher and it does nothing. we are using Navis 2014 and all service packs are installed.

It happens on diffrent drawings, I have already been advised to update video drivers on the PC but this hasnt helped.

Any help would be great thanks  

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tim.wiegand
in reply to: sam123abc

This is a known issue in the Autodesk graphics system that is the default in Navisworks 2014.

You can workaround this by switching back to the old Presenter graphics system (the default in Navisworks 2013). Go to Options -> Interface -> Display -> Graphics System. Uncheck Auto-select and change System to Presenter.

Tim Wiegand
Software Architect

Message 3 of 7
sam123abc

Hi Thanks for the reply when I go to options then interface then display, I only have two avialble options Autodesk or drivers there is no such option 

Message 4 of 7
tim.wiegand

Once you've selected Display in the options tree you should see multiple sets of options on the right. Graphics System is the third set down.

Tim Wiegand
Software Architect

Message 5 of 7
tim.wiegand
in reply to: tim.wiegand

display_options.png

Tim Wiegand
Software Architect

Message 6 of 7
sam123abc
in reply to: tim.wiegand

Thank you so much for your help means a lot ! do you know much else about navis I have an issue where the same drawing is being opened and on every pc it is opened on it crashes navis and says out of memory 

Message 7 of 7
tim.wiegand

Probably best to start a new topic for this issue so it doesn't get lost.

Tim Wiegand
Software Architect

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report