Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can NavisWorks read SmartPlant 3D(.vue)?

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
ronnie_wilson
25600 Views, 26 Replies

Can NavisWorks read SmartPlant 3D(.vue)?

Will Navisworks be able to view SmartPlant 3D(.vue) files anytime soon?
26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27

@intratech
Hi I had a system also using Unity 3D API to convert the VUE to HTML so 3D Design Plant can be viewed in HTML (web browser). this is working just fine but the process is very slow it took me about 12hours to generate the whole plant. Can you give more details about Direct Database Expoter, is this your own development?
Message 22 of 27
acpico
in reply to: intratech

I have a case to collaborate Revit and SmartPlant3D. 

I need to work out the workflow and specification to my contractor, who is using Smartplant 3D. Would you kindly sent me more information?

Message 23 of 27
ASHISH_GAONKAR

Need to know more about VUE converter

Message 24 of 27
TYaw_C
in reply to: ASHISH_GAONKAR

By chance after demo this via Navisworks 2017 support for .vue together with its mdb2, I noticed this and no one has updated this fantastic solution that compress 1/3 of the original .vue to nwd.

Please read more from http://labs.blogs.com/its_alive_in_the_lab/2016/06/project-vue-viewing-for-navisworks-graduates-from...

As subscriber only, you can download from this support to Navisworks (2016 & 2017) via https://apps.autodesk.com/NAVIS/en/Detail/Index?id=3600717124178851530&appLang=en&os=Win64

Best regards,

Chui

Message 25 of 27
mskthestorm
in reply to: ronnie_wilson

Hi ,

Try Smartplant 3D loader for viewing in Navis work through .vue file

Message 26 of 27
mskthestorm
in reply to: dbathija

Try using Smartplant Loader 3D for .vue file

Message 27 of 27
haiwwhai

Hi how you read vue 3D model? directly without navis support? please email me 280773242@qq.com.

Wish to communicate with you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report