Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Utility Problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bradwalsh
806 Views, 3 Replies

Batch Utility Problems

I have Manage 2013 and Simulate 2013. In Simulate 2013 I hit the Batch Utility button and I get a Blue Wheel for a sec and then nothing. In Manage the Batch Utility UI popps up, but after files are selected and added to the queue and the batch is run, blue wheel for a sec, and then nothing. Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: bradwalsh

Please respond to the following:

1. Did it ever work in 2013 for you?

2. Did it ever work in 2013 for anyone in your firm?

3. Do you have update 1 installed? http://beyonddesign.typepad.com/posts/2012/06/service-pack-1-now-available-for-autodesk-navisworks-2...

4. Did you try a repair install. Insert the media and choose repair when its offered.

Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4
bradwalsh
in reply to: alan.quinn

1. It worked in Simulate once 2. It worked just for me as far as I know 3. I did have the update installed 4. I uninstalled all Navis programs from my machine (freedom, simulate, manage, plus all exporters) and reinstalled Manage (which evidently brings freedom with it) but did not install the update, ran it and it worked fine. Contemplating an install of the update to see if it fails again, but happy to have the functionality back for now. Brad Walsh Sellen Construction Company T: 206.571.8201 E: bradw@sellen.com
Message 4 of 4
scott
in reply to: bradwalsh

Brad, I took a look for similar cases and came up short. I'm more of a Revit tech thank Navis, but it the application is working without the update I'd be inclined to leave it as is for now. If you have some downtime later then try re-installing the updates to see what happens.

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report