Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Navisworks Freedom 2013- "you are running out of memory" error

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
tmabeza
1467 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Navisworks Freedom 2013- "you are running out of memory" error

Hi Guys

One of our users is getting the error message below "You are running out of memory .....". We tried changing the memory limit as suggested but it keeps on changing and failing when trying to open an Autodesk file. Now i am trying to load the service pack 1 for this product and it tell meit can't find the installation. The full name and version is Autodesk Navisworks Freedom 2013 version 10.1.879.81. Can you please advise how i can solve the problem below and which SP i can download.

Autodesk error1.PNG

Regards

Tunga

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: tmabeza

what about system memory?

did you check that also?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
tmabeza
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you DarrenP for the response, the system memory seems to be fine the user has 2GB RAM

Message 4 of 9
DarrenP

2 gbs may not be enough

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 9
tmabeza

We have increased it to 3GB and this is running on a Wins XP 32bit machine and it is still giving the same problem

Message 6 of 9
DarrenP

do you have the latest service pack installed?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 9
tmabeza

Thank you DarrenP for the response, the system memory seems to be fine the user has 2GB RAM This e-mail message and all attachments contain the CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY information of The Afrox Group and may contain LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Internet Web Address: http://www.afrox.com Afrox Directors: http://www.afrox.co.za/board_directors.htm
Message 8 of 9
tmabeza

I tried to install one last week and it gave me an error implying that it couldn't find the actual software, i am not sure now which SP to install, mayne you can advise

Message 9 of 9
seeden

Do you know wherer I can download Freedom 2013, 32 bit that will work in XP?

Thanks,

Eric

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report