Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Style setting

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
886 Views, 3 Replies

Visual Style setting

Dear

I have problem with Visual Style Hidden comment. On Pdf output image is getting blurred. Can anyone  to help me

Thanks

Deepu

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Logos_Atum
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello there,

can you export a higher resolution? It´s the poor jpeg quality that affects the image.

The compression might be too high, therefore the artifacts which result from the lossy

compression result in the "blurred" look.

Do you export the PDF directly or do you print via PDF. Given you use Adobe´s Acrobat

Distiller you should be able to choose from a different range of image formats as well

as quality settings for each of them. Some of the compressed others uncompressed.

Usually you can set different defaults depending on the image type. If the image is black

and white, just 1Bit (black) or coloured you can set different compression methods and

image formats. That´s right, you can set up the compression for each image type seperately.

Vectors work splendid and can be scaled. With pixel based imagery you need to know

exactly which size you´re going to need. Go for 300dpi when using a 1:1 scale for prin-

ting. Everything above this range tends to look eighter pixelized or blurred. If you pass

the 140% line when scaling a picture this happens, dependent on the upscaling method.

Kind regards

Daniel

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Message 3 of 4
deepu_abraham
in reply to: Logos_Atum

Dear Daniel

Thanks for the responce. Its not the problem of resolution. we are using Adobe´s Acrobat XI pro latest verson for making PDF from AutoCAD.

If i will change the setting in Visual style to 2d wire frame then the printout is clear.

If any one know how to change the setting in visual style then that will be great

Regards

Deepu

Message 4 of 4
Logos_Atum
in reply to: Anonymous

Ah okay,

sorry I misgot that- very (verrry) oftn this is the main problem at hand.

As soon as I get some info on the issue I´ll post it right here.

Have a splendid day anyways

Dogs aren´t flammable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report