Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switchback "NWLOAD" command

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mezzas
3875 Views, 7 Replies

Switchback "NWLOAD" command

I'm trying to use the switchback options between CAD and Navis, but the NWLOAD command is comming up as an "unknown comand". Has anyone had this problem and got it working?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mezzas
in reply to: mezzas

Answer:
Use APPLOAD in MEP to reload the Navisworks ARX files, found in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Navisworks\2010\NWExport20xx\
Autodesk Tech support
Message 3 of 8
clanahan

i am having the same problem but with the nwnavigator command. the nwload works and i did have to load it manually, everytime i try to load the nwnavigator.arx file it says it cannot load. i am 64-bit autocad 2011 and navis manage 2011 as well.

any help would be helpful?

thanks

Message 4 of 8
JeffH_ADSK

Just to assist in this, nwnavigator and nwcout & similar showing up in AutoCAD & verticals as unknown commands usually means that the exporter failed to register the commands with that version of AutoCAD. Typically this is as a result of the AutoCAD application being installed subsequent to Navisworks, in which case re-running the setup of Navisworks to reinstall or repair the AutoCAD exporter should also fix it.

Appload bypasses the command lookup, and loads the exporter directly. As a side-effect of being apploaded, the exporter will register its commands, doing the same thing that the installer does.

Hope that helps,

Jeff

Senior Software Engineer
Navisworks
Autodesk Ltd.
Message 5 of 8
clanahan
in reply to: JeffH_ADSK

I can appload the exporter part of the software but the nwnavigator errors out and will not load. i have tried a couple of versions now and get no success. Please advise. nwdout works but not nwnavigator.

i am running xp pro, autocad mep 2011, and manage 2011. i have reloaded and repaired navis twice so far and it did not help.

thanks

chris

Message 6 of 8
Jeweler

I cant find this file "\NWExport20xx\Autodesk Tech support"

Im using Autocad 2013, once I open naviswork 2013 folder thers nothing in there.

Message 7 of 8
Jeweler
in reply to: clanahan

hi, any luck so far? Im running Autocad mep 2013 and navis simulate 2013. cant load exporter. cant find file.

Message 8 of 8
EasyWestRat

I can not install "nwload" in Autocad MEP 2014 (Navisworks 2014). During inslallation Autocad MEP 2014 did not ask about this function (when I worked in simple Autocad, I was asked about it). When I call "nwload", programm can not understand me. It seems to me, that Autocad MEP can't use this function...

Sorry for my English... I tried tj write correctly...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report