Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P6 Export to MPX - Activities Don't Show Up in NW Timeliner

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1221 Views, 6 Replies

P6 Export to MPX - Activities Don't Show Up in NW Timeliner

I've exported my schedule from P6 as a .mpx successfully with no errors.  I try to create a link in Navisworks Timeliner, but none of the activities show up.  I've performed this process successfully with other projects that were exported from P3, but I am having trouble with files that I export from P6.  Anyone have an idea why this might be happening?  Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have exactly the same problem. It seems Oracle ruined everything.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Can you add the tag

60,id,unique id,name,start,finish,duration,% complete,% work complete,actual cost,actual duration,actual start,actual finish,actual work,baseline cost,constraint type,constraint date,cost,cost2,cost3,cost variance,critical,duration1,duration2,duration3,early finish,early start,fixed,fixed cost,flag1,flag2,free slack,hide bar,late finish,late start,milestone,notes,number4,number5,outline level,predecessors,priority,successors,text1,text2,text3,text4,text5,text6,text7,text8,text9,text10,total slack,unique id predecessors,unique id successors,WBS

betwen the line 57 and 61...

Marcio Dias

Message 4 of 7
JeffH_ADSK

Hi there,

What version of Navisworks & P6 are you using? Is there a reason why you're exporting to MPX rather than using the TimeLiner data source specifically for P6 (via Web Services)? We would strongly recommend using the native support for the project data source rather than MPX.

Thanks,

Jeff

Senior Software Engineer
Navisworks
Autodesk Ltd.
Message 5 of 7
paulbanner4284

Does NW 2012 support Primavera P6, release 7? I'm having no success importing data.

Tags (3)
Message 6 of 7
paulbanner4284

Microsoft Project no longer supports export to the MPX format (since 2000?).  How can one link Timeliner to a Project schedule?

Message 7 of 7
paulbanner4284

Disregard the MPX issue.  It turns out NW 2013 supports the MPP format.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report