Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks service pack 1 for 2014 didn't address the Plant3d issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
359 Views, 3 Replies

Navisworks service pack 1 for 2014 didn't address the Plant3d issue

I had already posted in this forum, the issue we are facing when viewing Plant3d model in Navisworks, the pipe line elevation is not getting displayed in Navisworks. Even in service pack, the issue is not addressed. Autocad Plant3d is the product of Autodesk.

Navisworks supports all other softwares, but not addressing the issue for Plant3d.

I am having high displeasure, wouldn't like to write much here.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: Arun_Kumar_K

Navisworks software supports excellent for competitors product AutoPlant and CADWORX but not for Plant3d. Congrats.

Message 3 of 4
dgorsman

Presentation of product-specific information is usually the responsibility of the object enabler for that application.  For example, installing the Civil3D object enabler is required to display properties for Civil3D objects (an AutoDesk product).  Same thing with AutoPLANT and CADWorx (the later OE-dependant versions, at least) - no object enabler, no information.

Check with the Plant3D developer team and ensure your requirements are noted, just have reasonable expectations as to when or if something will be implemented.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K

I had posted initially in Plant3d forum, I was directed here by Autodesk support person. Please see the below forum link where I was directed:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/Navisworks-Reading-Pipe-elevation/m-p/4318715/highlig...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report