Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks crashes on MS Project import

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david.mustyak
1009 Views, 3 Replies

Navisworks crashes on MS Project import

Hi!

I'm using Navisworks Manage 2013 64bit. When i'm trying to add an MS Project data source through TimeLiner, the program crashes unexpectedly. The problem doesn't occur clicking on Primavera os CSV import.

Do you have any idea what could it be?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ngombault
in reply to: david.mustyak

Hi,

I have the same issue. I tried re-installing MS Project, I also installed another version of MS Project (2010 64bits); I un installed and re-installed Navisworks... still crashing.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
cjl0411
in reply to: david.mustyak

Yeah. My problem is the same.. who can tell me what is going on...

Message 4 of 4
ngombault
in reply to: cjl0411

I formatted my laptop a couple weeks ago, and the clean re-installation of all software works fine (Navisworks 2013 64bits & office 2010 64 bits (including MS Project).

I understand that formatting the machine is not a solution everyone would be ready to go for, but it shows that the issue comes from the order of installation and/or the number of different versions successively installed and un-installed. There might be a way to clean the registry from some key, either Navis or MSP to avoid reformating.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report