Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavisWorks 2014 SP1 is out

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
DarrenP
3441 Views, 23 Replies

NavisWorks 2014 SP1 is out

Here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22003207&linkID=10382102

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
jpearson
in reply to: rsloyer

Yes I Agree !
Message 22 of 24
AdamHamilton
in reply to: jpearson

I had my client copy the contents of the USB to a folder on his desktop then choose the Roamer.msi from there...worked

Message 23 of 24
MGNC
in reply to: DarrenP

recently updated from FREEDOM 2009-2013. Dowloaded SP1 and then found SP2 and downloaded it also.

Attempting to take a snapshot (print page) of model view using any of the microsoft and acrobat options in "print" button.

System crashes every time and the error report window comes up (I fill it out and submit)

MacBook running bootcamp XP Pro on virtual machine with 3.6GB of RAM (parallels).

The model file is only 32MB in size.

Desktop (Mac imate) running bootcamp Vista (4GB of Ram - but vista chews up almost 1GB just to start up) and it can print to PDF.

I cannot take my desktop when I travel obviously so I would like to get this function working, All help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 24 of 24
AdamHamilton
in reply to: MGNC

sounds like you are running out of resources. Parallels shares ram and cpu functions between the Mac and Windows sides simultaneously. I would verfiy you are not running any other apps on the Mac side. also unfortunately XP is no longer supported

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report