Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Load Error, Error Code:32771

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kevin.bailey
1830 Views, 4 Replies

File Load Error, Error Code:32771

Hello, I recently exported a file from another program to a .WRL format. When I went to open the .WRL file in Navisworks Manage 2012 I get the error:

File [FileName.wrl] does not exist or can't be opened

Failed to load file via NoW64 (hr = 0x80010105)

Error code: 32771

[FilePath]

From what I have read of the forums it usually comes down to an unsupported file format but it doesn't seem to be the case here. The file is also located on my desktop and I have full access to the file.

A quick remedy would be appreciated, there is a bit of a time-crunch involved.

Edit: Also worth noting I am in the 640bit version of Navisworks Manage.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kevin.bailey
in reply to: kevin.bailey

Just an update to help those who may be encountering a similar problem.

I was trying to import a large .WRL file. I believe (could be wrong) that the program was running out of memory and throwing this error. What I did to solve this problem was to simply break the file down into two smaller files and import them both separately. Once I had the two .nwd files I appended them too one another for the same final result.

I'll mark this as answered.

Message 3 of 5
JAPacadbeta
in reply to: kevin.bailey

I am having the same error when trying to Append multiple NWC files.  No matter how I select them, I can't load more than one at a time.  This is not a simple glitch for a few file types, it is a major flaw that needs resolution.

Message 4 of 5
JAPacadbeta
in reply to: JAPacadbeta

This is in Navisworks 2015

Message 5 of 5

This is reported as a bug for loading multiple DWG files in 2015 with SP1 installed. Try on a computer without SP1 installed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report