Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4D construction

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BIMAbhi
563 Views, 1 Reply

4D construction

Can we get the forcast volume as per MSP/Primevra schedule for plannaed and Actual in naviswork 2012/13 in time liner?

• In detail we need see each elements volume respect with status:

Example:As per schedule planned concrete/RCC volume should be pour 100 cubic meter.

But in actual condition the RCC concrete poured is 85 cubic meter.

So that we can represnt planned vs actual volume consumption status as per month/week/days.

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
fionn
in reply to: BIMAbhi

Dear Autodesk,

This is a great question...it would be helpful to hear an answer even a flat out no would at least be something.

As 4D begins to gain momentum this will be a more common query/requirement.

I have just been asked the same question myself today and I am investigating whether it is possible using Navisworks Simulate (Timeliner) 2013 and also alternatively using Synchro 4.6.1.0.

I have asked the question of Synchro so let us see who is quickest off the mark! (it does not look like Synchro can 'see' the volume of a solid although ti doesn't look like Navis can either) I will post the anwser from Synchro here (I would imagine i'll have an answer in the next few minutes if my contact is able to access email)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report