Community
Navisworks API
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Navisworks API discussion forum!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
wrighte
8523 Views, 6 Replies

Welcome to the Navisworks API discussion forum!

This forum is for topics specific to the Navisworks API.

Since the introduction of the .NET API in the 2011 release, there has been a steady increase in interest in the Navisworks API in the discussion forum. Therefore, we have created a new forum dedicated to the API to make it easier for you to meet and discuss issues with your fellow Navisworks API users . We wish you every success in your development work using Navisworks API!

Note:Many API-specific posts from the original Navisworks forum have already been moved here.

Eric Wright
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
|flyte|
in reply to: wrighte

I am quite glad that this forum opened up! Hopefully we can also see an increase in responses for our questions!

Message 3 of 7
HEETESHC
in reply to: |flyte|

This is a really good initiative to help us all thanks. 

Message 4 of 7
en_hussein

I am looking forward to learn how to develop somethings in Autodesk products. I am wanting to Sync my P6 to Navisworks Timeliner for a real-time 3D rendering of a project.  The version of P6 is PPM 17.7.  Navisworks is 18.  I am wondering if I can sync the Navisworks Timeliner model to the P6 schedule with a constant connection.  Meaning, if i change the duration of an activity in P6 the 3D model will reflect that change instantly.  As of now, I cannot link the P6 to the Timeliner due to my P6 version being PPM.  Is there a way to link Primavera P6 PPM to Navisworks Timeliner, and if so, can they be synced in real-time?  If not, will the EPPM version of Primavera P6 sync.

Message 5 of 7
ramyadel
in reply to: en_hussein

i`m very impressed for this idea and cant wait to see the solution for this issue but in my opinion navisworks supports the automation bet. programs so i think you should learn how p6 &navisworks  is coded so you can easily automate bet. them 

Message 6 of 7
deveshgarande26

deveshgarande26_0-1701614914544.png

please can anyone tell me how to fix this issue. Navisworks 2023 or any version when i install it getting crashed while opening

Message 7 of 7
alexisDVJML

Any one specifically in charge of this at Autodesk now?
Would be good to know and see some serious initiatives here 😉

Main Scientist, Full Stack Developer & When Time Permits Director of IDIGO ► On your marks, Set, Go

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report