Community
Navisworks API
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navisworks plugin hyperlinks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tagbagz
944 Views, 2 Replies

Navisworks plugin hyperlinks

I have recently installed and configured the navisworks activex plugin to view NWD files in a browser. I want to add hyperlinks into the models to pull up information. To avoid browser refreshes I want the link to run JavaScript (ie: href="JavaScript.Function();" these link work fine in 2D dwf files (using browser plugin) but will not work in navisworks. Is there any way to call a script on a webpage from a hyperlink in navisworks. Any help greatly appreciated P Marsland
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tagbagz
in reply to: tagbagz

I have just realised that the hyperlinks actually open a new browser window, is there any way to control this.

Also regrading my previous post, Is it possible to trigger an onclick event from the objects in the model. The onlick event then firing either VBscript or Javascript embedded in the webpage

Again any help greatly appreciated.

P Marsland

Message 3 of 3
xiaodong_liang
in reply to: tagbagz

yes, this is the current design that a new window opens when clicking an URL. I do not see any way to control this.

As to using the events of ActiveX control, please refer to the blog:

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/aec/2012/08/enable-event-of-activex-control.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report