Active Contributor
harryliu3140
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)
Accepted Solution

when Entity.isModified is true

135 Views, 1 Replies
11-20-2013 03:11 PM

Hi,

I StartTransaction to modify a document, to freeze layers. Before commit the transaction I want to thaw one of the layers while it's property of IsModified is true. I can't thaw it. IsModified is readonly. How can I thaw the layer before commit the transaction? I can't abort the transaction as other layers I don't want cancel.

In ACAD you can thaw a layer in the process of freezing by undo. I need to start and commit for each layer?

Active Contributor
harryliu3140
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: when Entity.isModified is true

11-20-2013 03:46 PM in reply to: harryliu3140

Regen after Commit the layer show. I need regen before commit.

Search in the posts found Tony's answer: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/NET/Regen-layer/m-p/1615232/highlight/true#M3151

Reference AcMgdInternal.dll, and then use:

Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.LayerUtilities.RegenLayers(
ObjectId[] layers, int regenPending);

The first parameter is an array contianing the ObjectId's
of the LayerTableRecords for the layers to be regenerated.

For the second parameter, pass the result of this
static property on the same class:

Autodesk.AutoCAD.Internal.LayerUtilties.RegenPending;

Thanks, Tony

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community