.NET

Active Contributor
M_Mogharabi
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

template unit

140 Views, 1 Replies
02-07-2012 12:27 AM

hi everyone.

I specify a template when I open a new auotocad file and drawi  some shapes in autocad with c#.

the problem is the coordinates that I use to draw shapes does not match the template file and therefore the shapes are misplaced.(I am using centimeters for my code).

how can I change the coordinate of the template file to match my code coordinate?

thanks in advance.

Valued Mentor
fieldguy
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: template unit

02-07-2012 08:14 AM in reply to: M_Mogharabi

You have to create and use a new template.  The easiest way IMO is to open a drawing that is correct, delete all of the objects and purge (keep the existing layers and styles if you want) and SAVEAS with a DWT extension.

Templates are DWG files with a DWT extension.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community