.NET

Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 11 of 16 (119 Views)

Re: strange problem of double click event

07-02-2005 05:55 AM in reply to: netcai
Maybe I don't state clearly, I means I can't change autocad default double click command (ddedit,eattedit,refedit..) )with my command, because
1. autocad alway use .ddedit to response double click event, so my ddedit doesn't work.
2. I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but again SelectImplied() get nothing object.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 12 of 16 (119 Views)

07-02-2005 06:02 AM in reply to: netcai
I think the best way to realize custom double click command is to use double click event , but as I say befor, the problem is after finish my own command , the object edited is still highlighted and selected , and I must press "esc" key twice to continue my next work.
*Tony Tanzillo
Message 13 of 16 (119 Views)

07-02-2005 10:39 AM in reply to: netcai
To use the current selection set in a command, you need
to include CommandFlags.UsePickSet in your command
handler's CommandMethod attribute:

[CommandMethod("YOURCOMMAND", CommandFlags.UsePickSet)]

--
http://www.caddzone.com

AcadXTabs: MDI Document Tabs for AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
http://www.acadxtabs.com

wrote in message news:4891655@discussion.autodesk.com...
1. If I redefine mtedit command , I can't get the object on pickpoint use SelectImplied() method. and more I can't redefine ddedit
command, my aids is to hanle all the objects double click event.
2. yes, I run the command again, but the error still exit.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 14 of 16 (119 Views)

07-02-2005 05:41 PM in reply to: netcai
tony , I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but SelectImplied() get nothing object.
*Albert Szilvasy
Message 15 of 16 (119 Views)

07-07-2005 02:39 PM in reply to: netcai
I'm not sure what you are doing. This seems to work fine for me.

Albert

wrote in message news:4891851@discussion.autodesk.com...
tony , I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use
CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but SelectImplied() get nothing
object.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 16 of 16 (119 Views)

07-07-2005 06:15 PM in reply to: netcai
thanks, Albert. you are really a good man, with your help , I learn many useful things.
I have solved my problem of double click event. through calling a command(my own unhighlight method ) with SendStringToExecute method after my own double click event, I can unhighlight the object edited sucessfully.

but as you suggest , I can call my own double click command through redefine all commands related to double click , I trid ,but only mtext works, others command doesn't work.

when I undefine ddedit command in my lisp,autocad default ddedit command doesn't work in autocad if I directly run ddedit in command line, instead my own ddedit run , but when I double click a text, autocad will run its internal command .ddedit, not run ddedit,so my own ddedit command doesn't work in double click event through this method.

I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but again SelectImplied() get nothing object.

thanks again .

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community