Did you mean: 

expand form

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
matus.brlit
481 Views, 8 Replies

expand form

hi, i would like to implement a functionality similar to plot or hatch forms, where you can expand/collapse part of the form with additional functions

is there some easy way to add the round button with the arrow?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I made one just by using Cntr alt Prt screen and copy it from autocad, and add image box to your form and just visiable  = off and on.  It's simple

Message 3 of 9

i was thinking of a more button-like behavior, because the imagebox is not clicking

currently I'm using classic button control with changing text  > and <, but i like my forms to look familiar to the users, that's why I try to use the exact look from AutoCAD

Message 4 of 9

The Picturebox control looks like autocad one to me.  see attachment.

Message 5 of 9

yes, you're right, it looks like the autocad button, but it doesn't animate the button press, if you know what i mean

i know, I might be nitpicking, but i like things to be perfect

but thanks for the idea, i might grab the image from autocad and place it on a button, it won't be round though 🙂

Message 6 of 9

I don't see any button press change in autocads arrow button.  The only thing I see is the change from < picture to this >.

If there are button changes all you have to do is use Mouseup event and MouseDown event to make it look like the picture change like a button does.

Message 7 of 9

you're right again, i was so convinced that it's a button that i imagined the press animation

now it lost part of the awesomeness for me 🙂

Message 8 of 9

To make cool buttons in windows it's best to make a control out of the picture box.  I guess when I made mine, I should have made it a control.

Message 9 of 9
Irvin
in reply to: matus.brlit

Use WPF instead of winforms controls!!!

wpf.jpg

Kind regards,

Irvin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost