.NET

marcwalen
Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)
Accepted Solution

changes to form not visible while debugging

199 Views, 2 Replies
05-06-2013 11:50 AM

Hi all,

I'm using visual studio 2010 and autocad 2012 x64. When I make (visual) changes to a form in the editor between debugging, for example the width of the form, the changes aren't visible on next debugging, it's still the same width as it was before. Same thing for font size, when changed the changes are not showing when debugging again. Almost seems like autocad remebers the previous layout of the form. A new control added between debugging shows up fine. Can anyone tell me what's going on and how to resolve this.

Valued Mentor
DiningPhilosopher
Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: changes to form not visible while debugging

05-06-2013 05:27 PM in reply to: marcwalen

AutoCAD remembers the size and position of your form when you use ShowModalDialog or ShowModelessDialog.

You can remove the entry from the registry under this key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\Rxx.x\ACAD-XXXX:XXX\Profiles\<ProfileName>\Dialogs

Under that key, there will be a key with your form's fully-qualified class name, that contains the persisted data.

marcwalen
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: changes to form not visible while debugging

05-07-2013 08:56 AM in reply to: DiningPhilosopher

Thanks, that solved most of the issues. The font not updating turned out to be an error in my code.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community