.NET

Valued Contributor
kevinsir
Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)

about Block reference?

144 Views, 2 Replies
01-15-2013 05:55 PM

I have two the same the dwg file A and B. I  create a new a single layer in A and  move all entities  to this single layer, then delete all  layers  in A  reserved for the layer and 0 layer . Then open the B, insert the block A to B. Now, everthing is  Ok except the color. In my mind ,  the color of  block A in B  will have the  same color because I set all the entities color bylayer,but it is not.

Why is that and How  can I set the color of  these entities to the  color of the singe layer?

the follow Attachments

first is A, second is B

Valued Contributor
kevinsir
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: about Block reference?

01-22-2013 12:23 AM in reply to: kevinsir

Does anyone know that?

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)

Re: about Block reference?

01-22-2013 03:57 AM in reply to: kevinsir

This question is related to programming .NET? If answer is NO - ask this question in the correspondingforum.

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community