Did you mean: 

WinForm Font Distorted In AutoCad 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
573 Views, 2 Replies

WinForm Font Distorted In AutoCad 2011

Hi,

I am using .Net API's with AutoCad 2011. I am using "Calibri" Font in my WinForm Dialog Box with a height 9.75. Loading the dll and functionality is perfect. No issue is there.

BUT, Now the problem is, whenever I am opening that form in AutoCad, the labels of that form is changed as the AutoCad substitute font for missing font files (in my PC it is "simplex.shx") !! But in Combobox, Treeview, Listboxes the same font is used and it is perfect there. Problem is only in the Label. I wonder why this is happening. I used a table layout panel in my form with 3 rows and 4 columns. Now placed the label in one cell of that table layout panel. In fact I placed the combobox, listboxes are also in other cells of that table layout panel.

Can anyone help me, why the font is changing in WinForm?

Thanking you

Soumen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

first I'm not sure to understand you issue ... at least the item with SHX-font is used within your label-controls (as this is not possible, SHX-fonts are only used by AutoCAD, they can't be used in Windows-Form-Controls).

However, look to >>>this thread<<< where some resizing and font-changes are happening, maybe this is a help.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thanx alfred,

For your concern. I have not used any font in the winform project except "Calibri 9.75". As I told earlier, I have used table layout panel and some comboboxes, treeviews and labels in that cells. When the form is opened in the AutoCad, the combobox and treeview fonts are OK, i.e. in Calibri, but the Label font is changed. I tried the AutoScale mode. But no hope :-(.

For your information, I am using Windows 7.

Regards,

Soumen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost