Did you mean: 

VS 2010 No Source Available

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
874 Views, 2 Replies

VS 2010 No Source Available

I noticed that there was a few people myself included looking around the forum trying to find a solution to the Visual Studio No Source Available issues. Oddly enough I had one project that was working and one project that wasn't. After a bit of work trying to narrow it down I figured out something interesting.

In one project I was populating the form as modeless the other as modal. That being said I hd the issue whenever I used a modal form instead of a modeless. I am not sure if there is some other issue going on there but that is what I figured out thus far. I just thought I would make a post about it so that anyone else trying to find information on it might be able to get a solution here.

Now a quick note if your going to be using modeless forms your going to need to check out the issues with elockviolations and locking the document before accessing the database. There are other post on the form about this.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/NET/VB-Net-2013-eLockViolation/m-p/3901134/highlight/true#M34798

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you checked out Kean Walmsley's post on this here -

http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2011/09/no-source-available-when-debu...

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I had not seen that but I had seen someone suggesting that online. I never ended up trying it but now that I know I will try that too.

Thanks for the link and the post.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost