Did you mean: 

To Create AutoCad Tool Palette through VB.Net

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2008 Views, 5 Replies

To Create AutoCad Tool Palette through VB.Net

Hi,
I'm trying to create a Tool Palette for Autocad 2000 from VB.Net. I Coudn't get any resource from net,can anyone help me to do thing, thank U, bye,...
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
NathTay
in reply to: Anonymous

As you haven't the .NET API in 2000 you will need to use the AutoCAD Dockable Container by Jorge Lopez at http://www.jrl-e.com/.

Regards - Nathan
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thank U Nathan, for U'r reply. But my work is to generate tool palette with the information available in the database, such as palette name, button name, icon location etc. This palette must be dynamic, if u don't mind can u help me regarding this Thank U - Prakash
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Thank U Nathan, for U'r reply. But my work is to generate tool palette with the information available in the database, such as palette name, button name, icon location etc. This palette must be dynamic, if u don't mind can u help me regarding this Thank U --------------------------------------- Sorry the same message again i forgot to say one thing I'm going to use AutoCad 2006 and VB.Net 2003 that's it - Prakash
Message 5 of 6
imvivs

Hi I have a query ,I want to know, what are the benefits and reason of developing the tool palettes in .Net? what are the points that makes us to use .net for developing it? As it is available inside AutoCAD and it can be use easily.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
Keith.Brown
in reply to: imvivs

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost