Did you mean: 

Take point of line by VB.net

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
hoathuongphuoc
1765 Views, 6 Replies

Take point of line by VB.net

Hi All,

I have ever post a topic related to this post.

"hi All,

I have a difficult problem. This is, how can i determine width of a square when i click inside it. And i have attach file autocad.

"

And i have do the same suggestion of @zrobert  And success. But I can not apply for file autocad(I have attach) . In my file Autocad have a lot of squares( each square have number) and a lot of layer. Anybody can help me solve this problem. Thank very much.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

I think it really difficult. very very difficult.

Message 3 of 7
hgasty1001
in reply to: hoathuongphuoc

Hi,

It's not a very difficult problem, as start try with boundary trace, this link may help you: Find Loop

Gaston Nunez

Message 4 of 7
hoathuongphuoc
in reply to: hgasty1001

Thanks very much. But do u have another link. Because i write by vb.net. If don't have i will try translate it to vb.net.

Message 5 of 7
ChaosInACT

I've had to pick up c++ for this last project AND expand my vb among other things - so I'm NOT learning c# either right now!!! That's why I use the c# to Vb.net online converters since so many examples are in c# -- it works very well....any (small) mistakes it makes you should be able to easily see - it often helps you under stand it better even 😄
Message 6 of 7
hgasty1001

Hi,

Try the online converters here:Telerik and here:DeveloperFusion both are pretty good, take care events in C# , as they doesn't translate the " =+" sintax to vb.

Gaston Nunez

Message 7 of 7
hoathuongphuoc
in reply to: hgasty1001

Mình xin cảm ơn các bạn.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost