.NET

.NET

shunta17
Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

RealDWG exception on RuntimeSystem.Initialize(new ApplicationHost(), 1033)

241 Views, 1 Replies
06-24-2011 01:32 AM

I am new to RealDWG and am attempting to get a simple application working that reads Title blocks from DWG drawings. On the first line of my RealDWG 2010 application I get the following exception:

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

This occures when I call the following method:

RuntimeSystem.Initialize(new ApplicationHost(), 1033)

I have installed RealDWG 2010 x86 on my 64bit Windows 7 PC, am building the assembly with the StrongNameKey file and the correct license information. I have also added the following path to my PATH environment variable:

C:\Program Files (x86)\RealDWG 2010

I have also attempted this with the x64 RealDWG installation, with the same result. I assume that there is something simple that I am missing such as a required dependency, but cannot figure out what it might be.

Could you please advise what I need to do to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Sean Hunter

Onset Design

shunta17
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

Re: RealDWG exception on RuntimeSystem.Initialize(new ApplicationHost(), 1033)

06-24-2011 02:25 AM in reply to: shunta17

This was resolved by adding C:\Program Files (x86)\RealDWG 2010 to the start of the path variable.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.