.NET

Contributor
simonkx
Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)

Question about SaveFileDialog

211 Views, 3 Replies
03-11-2006 09:26 PM
Hi,
I want to invoke the savefiledialog to save a dwg-file,and my code is like this:

Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.SaveFileDialog sfd = new Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.SaveFileDialog("File save as","Drawing1.dwg","dwg","saving file",Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows..SaveFileDialog.SaveFileDialogFlags.DefaultIsFolder);
sfd.ShowDialog();

But I found nothing where the file had been saved.Is there anything wrong with the code?Are there some examples about the savefiledialog with C#?

Thanks for your help!
Contributor
simonkx
Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

Re: Question about SaveFileDialog

03-12-2006 03:31 AM in reply to: simonkx
I have changed the code like this:
Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.SaveFileDialog sfd = new Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.SaveFileDialog("File save as","Drawing1.dwg","dwg","saving file",Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.SaveFileDialog.SaveFileDialogFlags.DefaultIsFol der);

if( sfd.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
db.Saveas(sfd.filename,DwgVersion.Current);

but it's still wrong.

someone could show me any examples of C#?
Thanks
Contributor
simonkx
Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

03-12-2006 05:19 AM in reply to: simonkx
The problem has been resolved!
Active Contributor
ampplee
Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)

03-21-2008 01:55 PM in reply to: simonkx
Could you clue me in on your resolution?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community