.NET

Active Contributor
RasmusB
Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problem with Application.DocumentManager.Open?

226 Views, 2 Replies
10-16-2013 03:54 AM

After having copied objects (3d faces) from working database to a side database, I open the dwg through the above mentioned method. However, then when I right-click in the drawing (and all other drawings that are open) the last command is repeated although according to the right-click customization settings in OPTIONS, ACAD is supposed to show the short cut menu in all "modes" (Edit, Command etc).

If I don't open the drawing programmatically, but use the GUI instead, then the right-click menu appears on right click (as expected).

---
2B or not 2B? That is the question! The answer is FF.
Active Contributor
RasmusB
Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: Problem with Application.DocumentManager.Open?

10-16-2013 06:14 AM in reply to: RasmusB

If I go into Right-click customization and choose to always enable Shortcut Menu in Command Mode (instead of only when command options are present), then the right-click menu appears each time I right click...If I check the CMDACTIVE variable, it tells me that an ordinary command is active (1), and according to CMDNAMES this is the SETVAR (but this is always the case?).

---
2B or not 2B? That is the question! The answer is FF.
Contributor ow
Contributor
ow
Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Problem with Application.DocumentManager.Open?

10-21-2013 05:04 AM in reply to: RasmusB

Try switching NEXTFIBERWORLD. 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community