Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot style reset after PlotInfo validation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
smcclure
341 Views, 1 Reply

Plot style reset after PlotInfo validation

I am able to set the plot style through the PlotSettingsValidator.SetCurrentStyleName() without any error. I know it detects the file because it throws an exception when the file does not exist. I configm the value is actually set in the plot settings. I set the OverrideSettings property of the PlotInfo, and validate. After validation, checking the style name in PlotInfo.ValidatedSettings returns an empty string.

The only reason I can find for the plot validator to reject (silently) my plot style is because it is a CTB. It says that depending on the "drawing mode", it checks for a CTB vs. STB file. What are the rules on this?

As far as I can tell, the plot style it uses to plot is monochrome.ctb (I discovered this after plotting and going to the plot dialog in ACAD to find the most recent setting). Where is it getting this value from? I cannot find any file with that name.

Any help explaining why my plot file may be rejected by the plot info validator (besides a bad path) would be greatly appreciated.

- Scott
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
smcclure
in reply to: smcclure

Any ideas? There doesnt seem to be much experience/code using the new Plot API... Does anybody have some sample code? The only code I found was the code I posted 🙂

- Scott

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost