.NET

.NET

Active Contributor
Chris Ludtke
Message 1 of 1 (394 Views)

Plot Setting - Window Definition in model space has an offset

394 Views, 0 Replies
07-18-2005 12:34 PM
I have defined a "PlotSetting" that is associated with a "Model Space" layout.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

oAcadTR = oAcadTM.StartTransaction
PSPlotSettings = CType(oAcadTR.GetObject(PSObjectID, OpenMode.ForWrite, False, False), PlotSettings)
Try
With oPSVal
.SetPlotConfigurationName(PSPlotSettings, "AutoCAD PostScript File Writer.pc3", MyBase.CananicalPaperSize)
.RefreshLists(PSPlotSettings)
.SetDefaultPlotConfig(PSPlotSettings)
.SetStdScale(PSPlotSettings, 1)
.SetUseStandardScale(PSPlotSettings, True)
.SetStdScaleType(PSPlotSettings, StdScaleType.StdScale1To1)
.SetPlotRotation(PSPlotSettings, PlotRotation.Degrees000)
Dim oWindow As New Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Extents2d(myInsPoint.X, myInsPoint.Y, myInsPoint.X + MyBase.FormatWidth, myInsPoint.Y + MyBase.FormatHeight)

.SetPlotPaperUnits(PSPlotSettings, PlotPaperUnit.Inches)
.SetPlotWindowArea(PSPlotSettings, oWindow)
.SetPlotType(PSPlotSettings, Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.PlotType.Window)
Dim oCusScale As New Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.CustomScale(1.0, 1.0)
.SetCustomPrintScale(PSPlotSettings, oCusScale)

.SetPlotCentered(PSPlotSettings, True)
.SetZoomToPaperOnUpdate(PSPlotSettings, True)
.SetCanonicalMediaName(PSPlotSettings, MyBase.CananicalPaperSize)
.SetCurrentStyleSheet(PSPlotSettings, "monochrome.ctb")
End With
oAcadTR.Commit()
Catch ex As Exception
End Try

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here is the problem.

This works well when plotting in a layout. I get an "Offset" when plotting in model space.

The resulting Plotsetting window when plotting in Model Space has an offset. I have been unable to determine the source of the offset. I have been testing in an environment where there is only one UCS (world).

When I modify the PlotSetting manually, the .Net plotsetting (via debugger) object returns window values that have a "negative" of the offset when defined.

Have I ran into a bug?
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.