cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
autodeskprogrammer
901 Views, 7 Replies

Netload

Ich habe ein Software, das im Bereich Strum angewendet wird, mit der Kombination von C#.NET 2005 und den ObjectArx_Möglichkeiten schon geschrieben und das hat eine Installierungsdatei, dadurch dass der Benutzer dieses Software einfach zu installieren hat und Diese Installierungsdatei oder Applikation in der Registery_Umgebung einen Schlüssel hinfügt wird, deshalb integriert Auto Cad Software während der Ausführen mit der Dll_Datei, die ich schon produziert hat. Moment will ich, anstatt dass die netload Anweisung in der Autocad_Umgebung eine Datei aus dem gleichen Computer aufzufuhren, eine Datei aus dem anderen Netz zugreifen, dafür habe ich einen VPN_Anschluss gemacht, aber Auto Cad kann nicht diese dll_Datei zugreifen und das dauert lange Zeit. Können Sie vielleicht mir helfen, wie ich eine Dll_Datei ohne Problem aus dem anderen Netz bzw. Computer zugreifen kann?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi,

even in German it's hard to me to understand what your problem is. At least you want to load any DLL created with VS2005 from network. You have not told us what AutoCAD tells you when you try to _NETLOAD this dll (I guess you get some information about the source of problem within the command-line).

You also didn't tell us, what AutoCAD version you use, what os you use, ...

At least loading a dotNET-DLL from network is avoided by default because the framework sees a network-connection as non-trusted source. With framework 4 (and 4.5 I guess) you can define in the acad,exe.config-file that network resources have to be seen as trusted. With DLL's based on frameworks <= 3.5 you have to assign the permissions for network-connections so framework allows loading and executing (a tool for that is CASPOL, search for it in www, you'll find a lot about it).

I hope you understand this english written answer, but as this forum is international (and I think also German is not your mother language). If you have problems understanding it let us know what's you mother language and what languages you understand better than this english one.

Ich hoffe Du verstehst die Antwort in englisch, aber das Forum ist international gehalten und daher in englisch geführt (und ich glaube auch, dass Deutsch nicht Deine Muttersprache ist). Wenn Du mit dem Verstehen der Antwort ein Problem hast, dann lass uns wissen, in welchen Sprachen es für Dich besser möglich wäre.

Schöne Feiertage, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 8

I am sorry that I wrote it in German, actually I wrote software with c# and ObjectArx, now I load the software automatically with a registry key that I added to Registry when I install the software, but I want to load this DLL with netload command and from another computer in another network instead of the same computer that AutoCAD was run on it. But it take a long time and finally AutoCAD cannot run it. THANX
Message 4 of 8

Sie haben Recht. Eigentlich meine Muttersprache ist Persisch :), Aber Sie Können auf Englisch oder Deutsch mir helfen. Ich verstehe alles Frohe Weihnachten
Message 5 of 8

Links may be useful for you:

Error netloading plugin from network location

Loading blocked and network-hosted assemblies with .NET 4

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 6 of 8

I tested but it doesn't work actually I want to use it for Auto Cad 2009 and .net 2005 , do you think that it should work ? 

Message 7 of 8

@autodeskprogrammer wrote:

I tested but it doesn't work actually I want to use it for Auto Cad 2009 and .net 2005 , do you think that it should work ? 

Check this solution:

Can I sign my AutoCAD .NET plug-in with a strong name?

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 8 of 8

YES , Smiley LOL tonight I can sleep but always tomorrow I have a new thing to do  

really appreciate it Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost