Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netload dll failure

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
qualitysof
1399 Views, 2 Replies

Netload dll failure

Hello everyone, first sorry by my english.

I have made a library. NET in a 64-bit PC, but when I load it into another 32-bit PC I get the following message:

Command: netload

Cannot load assembly. Error details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///D:\AppBaseNet2010.dll' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. File name: 'file:///D:\AppBaseNet2010.dll'    at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)    at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)    at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.ExtensionLoader.Load(String fileName)    at loadmgd()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

How I can program this library to accept me in any processor?

Thank you so much!!!

Johnny Tarmeño
qualitysof@gmail.com
51-991395220
Lima - Perú
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ivo.zagar
in reply to: qualitysof

Build as "ANY CPU".

Also make sure, that you don't copy any unnecessary dependancies (e.g. acdbmgd.dll).

Cheers.

Message 3 of 3
qualitysof
in reply to: ivo.zagar

Thank you.

I add to the next line in the acad.exe.config

<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">

<supportedRuntime version="v4.0"/>

</startup>

I'm development in C#.NET VS2010 Framework 4.0

Johnny Tarmeño
qualitysof@gmail.com
51-991395220
Lima - Perú

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost