Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking AutoCAD 2012 (64 bit) to Sharpdevelop. acmgd.dll will not run

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
muckmailer
827 Views, 5 Replies

Linking AutoCAD 2012 (64 bit) to Sharpdevelop. acmgd.dll will not run

I am using  SharpDevelop 3.2.1 on a USB drive.

I am trying to link to AutoCAD 2012 on a 64 bit machine. I have added my referance files

but when I start SharpDevelop with my program the acmgd.dll will not load. Has anyone tryed this

SharpDevelop with AutoCAD 2012 and how can I use my referance file. I would attach my image

snapshot showing my errors to this post but it appears this form

does not have that feature?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

>> I would attach my image snapshot showing my errors to this post but it appears this form

You can just paste the image into the text within your message, or you use the attachment-possibility (button for file-selection for an attachment just bejond the textbox you are entering the message text.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 6
muckmailer
in reply to: muckmailer

I would like to upload a snap shot but the image up load does not work for that forum

I have install adobie player but I am not have any options up upload my file.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Message 4 of 6
muckmailer

Ok, A image of my snap shot should be attached.

Thank you,

Message 5 of 6
kdub_nz

Just a WAG ...

Try a later version on SharpDevelop (currently 4.2 )

Just for info, are you using the ObjectARX SDK version of the managed assemblies for development ?

Regards

//

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 6 of 6
muckmailer
in reply to: kdub_nz

Can SharpDevelop 4.2 be placed on a USB drive?  If so, what should I do to make it portable on a USB drive.

Is there a link I can download 4.2  from?

I have downloaded ObjectARX SDK  for 2010 and 2012 on the 64 bit machine.  The snapshot was using

the files from the 2012 ARS folder. I think I get the same results using the 2010 ARX files. Where is the best

place to choose my acdmgd.dll & acmgd.dll files for AutoCAD 2012. I was also using Jerry Winters VBA Cad Templates

to initate the programs on my 32 bit machine using VS2008 & AutoCAD 2010.  Then I would remove the

AutoCAD  acdmgd.dll & acmgd.dll files and try my program on the 64 bit machine. Then I would use sharp to

start my program without any luck.

I prefer to use Sharp on the 64 bit machine because it is portable on a USB drive. I don't have to go

through the MS express setups, activations, etc.  The Sharp seems to be simple unlike a MS express editions.

I thiink it would be nice to get it working with AutoCAD becuase Sharp 3.2 is a nice portable program.

Any suggestions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost