.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Objext ARX 2011 (32 and 64 bit) in Visual Studio 2010?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
693 Views, 2 Replies

How to install Objext ARX 2011 (32 and 64 bit) in Visual Studio 2010?

Hi everybody.

I'm new in Visual Studio an more to 2010. I triying to start to migrate some old macros to VB.NET, I download Objext ARX 2011 (32 and 64 bit) from Autodesk site and triying to follow the directions about the installation, but ArxWizards.msi launchs a message that says that the Visual Studio 2008 must be present in the computer. Ok, I expected that it can be installed even on Visual Studio 2010, and when triying to createa new proyect Visual Studio shows the new Autodesk SDK like template, but I think that thi will be more difficult that I expected. Does exist some other trick to install the AutoCAD SDK in this Visual Studio 2010 to start to learn how to migrate my old applications?

I appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Anonymous

You might want to check out kean blog, as mentioned in the readme.txt file in the zip file.

Also a bit of search on this forum and the objectarx forum might help get you started.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 3
AubelecBE
in reply to: Anonymous

for the sdk : you have to extrack all the zip file in a directory.

for the ref in VS2010 check the help file and the video on autodesk site. it is usefull. (but the help was using vs2008)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost