Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EventsWatcher Sample in ObjectsARX 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
AloyH
365 Views, 3 Replies

EventsWatcher Sample in ObjectsARX 2013

I have tried to build the EventsWatcher Sample project in ObjectARX 2013 (also in 2011) but error message says Namespace 'Windows' and 'Drawings' are not in Namespace 'System' and suggest am I missing a reference. The readme file only says I have to reference two managed dlls. There are four ...Mgd.dll in the inc folder. Which are the once I should reference?.

Thanks for any help.

AloyH

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kdub_nz
in reply to: AloyH

I just built the project from the SDK without issue.

Did you open the  EventsWatcher.csproj file in visual studio ??  .. or one of the .cs files ?

for info, the AutoCAD dlls referenced are

...\ObjectARX 2013\inc\accoremgd.dll

...\ObjectARX 2013\inc\acdbmgd.dll

...\ObjectARX 2013\inc\acmgd.dll

the others you mention are

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\System.Drawing.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.0\System.Windows.Forms.dll

Regards

//

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 3 of 4
AloyH

Thank you very much Kerry. Your info helped a lot. There are eight .Net events and I am trying to find examples of implimenting them. Any location where I can find them?

Regards,

AloyH

Message 4 of 4
kdub_nz

@AloyH wrote:

<..>  There are eight .Net events and I am trying to find examples of implimenting them. Any location where I can find them?

Regards,

AloyH

Depends what they are 🙂

Have you seen

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2012/04/dwg-debugger-mgddbg-app-for-autocad-20122013.html

//

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost