2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pva75
476 Views, 2 Replies

DrawableOverrule for Line + PromptPointOptions with BasePoint

I have:

1. DrawableOverrule for Line

2. PromptPointOptions with BasePoint

As result - when PromptPointOptions started I see some "vitrual" lines and ALL lines are overruled - real lines and dialog's lines.

Question is - how to check is it real line or line from prompt dialog. At this time I has checked my properties in ExtendedDictionary - if Line has ExtendedDictionary so it's real line (of course I add data in Dictionary during 

ObjectAppended event).

May be AutoCad has right way to check it.

Pavel.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
StephenPreston
in reply to: pva75

It sounds like you've found a good solution - apply the appropriate filter type to the overrule so it only overrules lines you've added a specific extension dictionary entry to.

These temporary lines you're seeing are real lines, but (if memory serves me correctly) they aren't database resident, so you should be able to check one of their Database or Blockname (or IsPersistent) property to determine if they are temporary or not.

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
Autodesk Developer Network
Message 3 of 3
pva75
in reply to: StephenPreston

Hi Stephen,

@StephenPreston wrote:

It sounds like you've found a good solution - apply the appropriate filter type to the overrule so it only overrules lines you've added a specific extension dictionary entry to.

These temporary lines you're seeing are real lines, but (if memory serves me correctly) they aren't database resident, so you should be able to check one of their Database or Blockname (or IsPersistent) property to determine if they are temporary or not.

I don't know why but it doesn't work. IsPersistent property is true for both line types.

If I try to check BlockName property as:

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(l.BlockName))

AutoCad has been crashed.

So, I will stay with my solution. It's not best but work.

Thanks,

Pavel.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost