Did you mean: 

Custom class in dictionary and object reactor

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
chandru.pachai
183 Views, 0 Replies

Custom class in dictionary and object reactor

Hi,
I have already tried with the group it doesnot fullfill my requirement. what i really want achieve for the functionality needs a one dictionary with multiple entry which holds a custom class of my own which contains the all the connection details and other properties. say each entry being one pipeline.

Can u make me samples for writing the custom class into a dictionary as multiple entries.
And few samples explaining the reactor connection to the dictionary entry on editing the objects etc...

My requirements is creating a pipeline.
Each pipeline will have multiple branches may be some instrument blocks in between in a chain which are assoisated with each other as an intelligent objects. On moving or deleting one branch would delete or move other branches of the pipeline respectively.
So I need to use a custom class which holds the details of the each branches and there assosiation with the elements attached forward and backward to that branch.
Hence forth I need to write the custom class into the dictionary and its attached to the entity.

Therefore there will be multiple entries for the each pipeline.

The similar kind of work I have done before in the ObjectArx. When a table moves the stamp lable over the table also moves. I did this using the persistant reactor and custom object. Same I have to do in the AutoCAD.Net API. I am not familier with the .NET API and if I could find some samples on writing the customized dictionary objects and their reactor based assosiation with the entities would really help me in understanding the implementation.

Thanks in advance
Chandru.P
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost