.NET

Valued Contributor
fmarcelino
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

ComboBox loses Handler

80 Views, 1 Replies
11-24-2005 04:06 AM
Hi,

I'm programming for AutoCAD 2006 using VS.NET 2003. I have 10 ComboBoxes using the same procedure, like this:

public sub ManageSelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles cb1.SelectedIndexChanged, cb2.SelectedIndexChanged......

What's happening is that, when I try to add a layer programmatically and that layer already exists, an exception is raise. So far so good. The problem is, when that error (or other error occures in a command) occur, my ComboBoxes stop to respond to the event SelectedIndexChanged!

I already tried to do a AddHandler when an error occur but it's useless, the Combos just stop working... Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance fopr your help.

Regards,
Filipe Marcelino
Valued Contributor
fmarcelino
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: ComboBox loses Handler

11-28-2005 09:06 AM in reply to: fmarcelino
Hi,

I already solved this issue. It's a VS 2003 bug. Thanks anyway. I thought that maybe the error thrown by the AutoCAD was causing this but it wasn't.

Ragards,
Filipe Marcelino

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community