Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad programming using .net

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
391 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad programming using .net

Hai everyone iam new to programming autocad using c# when i was running some code in microsoft visual c# 2005 express in class library applications i am not getting any out put and iam getting error as "A project with an output type of class library cant be started directly. In order to debug this project,add an executable to this solution which refernces the library project.Set the executable project as the start up project" plz any one help me what to do about this
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Project Properties, Debug page, select "Start external program",
and specify acad.exe as the program to start.

--
http://www.caddzone.com

AcadXTabs: MDI Document Tabs for AutoCAD 2008
Supporting AutoCAD 2000 through 2008
http://www.acadxtabs.com

wrote in message news:5738794@discussion.autodesk.com...
Hai everyone iam new to programming autocad using c# when i was running some code in microsoft visual c# 2005 express in class library applications i am not getting any out put and iam getting error as "A project with an output type of class library cant be started directly. In order to debug this project,add an executable to this solution which refernces the library project.Set the executable project as the start up project" plz any one help me what to do about this
Message 3 of 6
ankitagarwal

what SDK u use for the programming If u use ObjectARX then
u install that sdk which can easily incorporate into user visual studio
Message 4 of 6
rakeshkava

Hi

since u r project is of type class library. u have two options either u can open autocad through u r application itself or else u can build u r application and load the application dll and execute the command method at autocad command prompt by opening autocad manually.

to open autocad through .net application got to project properties ->Debug->Start External Programme ,here browse the acad.exe.

Then in Application tab select output type as Class library
Message 5 of 6
Mohamed Allabakash

Hi i am doing a parametric program using VBA,Vlisp,AutoCAD. am converting to Vb.Net and CAD2006. can you please help me to insert the external drawings (sideview.dwg, Topview.dwg) in active drawing file Using VB.Net......

It will help me a lot

Thanks in Advance
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hai even iam new to this field iam sorry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost