Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad object out of autocad

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Maciej_R
448 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad object out of autocad

Is it possible to use Autocad object in program other then autocad for example Robot?

I'm trying to use elements like Polyline arc3d Vectors3d and Point3d?

I it is not possible to use autocad objects do you have some other classes that could be useful to get lenght at point or get angel between points?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

acdbmgd.dll, acmgd.dll, accoremgd.dll can be using only with AutoCAD and it's vertical application (such as AutoCAD Architecture, Civil3D, Mechanical, etc.)

Vector3D and Point3D are a classes from System.Windows.Media.Media3D namespace (PresentationCore.dll)

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for explaining.
In my program I need to get several things:
Get distance along polyline in 3d to point in 3d.
Get center of an arc in 3d based on three subsequent vertex of polyline.
Get angle between subsequent points and center of above arc.
Get angle between three subsequent points.
Do you have some tips how to get those things or where to look for some assembly that could do that?
Would not like to build something that already is out there.
Frustrating is that I had this in autocad and it was so easy 😉

Message 4 of 6

You can easily use these objects abilities in a separate dll and then implement them in any other environments

Message 5 of 6

I had vacation, now I back to my proejct ;).
I was trying to use those functions in separate class but it didnt work could you show me some sample how shoould the dll look like? (For some sample object abilitie) or refer to some source?

Message 6 of 6

Maciej_R wrote:
…I was trying to use those functions in separate class but it didnt work…

I have to repeat that it is impossible to use acdbmgd.dll, acmgd.dll, accoremgd.dll outside AutoCAD. So you'll have to create these classes / methods themselves.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost