Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 with VS 2010

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ryankr21
347 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2015 with VS 2010

I was given a project to take over that uses autocad 2012 and vs 2010. My task is to upgrade it to use AutoCAD 2015. This project only has one class in it and should be built into a dll ( at least thats how it appears it used to work ). The project only has references to "acdbmgd" and acmgd". When I add the 2015 versions of those dlls AND "accoremgd" to the project the errors go away until I try to build the project. Once I try to build the project the errors return. I have attached the errors, warnings, and the only class in the project. I have very little experience with autocad and I'm not even sure where to begin.

Some other random info, my target cpu is any cpu and the target framework is .net 4.0. I apologize for having to attach the class as a text file, the attachments section kept telling me the contents don't match the file type (great sign i know).

Any help would be awesome.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
norman.yuan
in reply to: ryankr21

To develop against AutoCAD 2015, you need to use VS2012 or 2013, targeting MS .NET framework 4.5x ( VS2010, you can only go as far as .NET 4.0).

Norman Yuan

Drive CAD With Code

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost