.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD .net addin wizard not working in visual studio 2012?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ChaosInACT
1312 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD .net addin wizard not working in visual studio 2012?

I've been looking at the .net addin wizard for Autocad - looks very interesting, and as I'm working alone on a MASSIVE project, Rapid Application Development in any form is very important to me. Having said that, I'm pretty comfortable with the 2012 IDE at this point and the addin doesn't seem to support that.

Anyone else run into this before? I swear i had to do stuff to get my other addins to work but darned if I can find that or even remember where I saw the article....

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
BlackBox_
in reply to: ChaosInACT

I cannot speak to what changes (if any) have been made, but I do not seem to have any issue with the .NET Wizard I installed earlier this year:

vse.2012.autodesk.net.wizard.png

... That said, you don't need the Autodesk template; you can just create your own, once you've added the appropriate references, and source-code files.

Cheers

"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

Message 3 of 3
ChaosInACT
in reply to: BlackBox_

Thanks for the reply 🙂

I think your confusing the .Net Wizard and the .Net Addin Wizard.

I was too for ages, but they're different things.

The .net Wizard is the project maker for Autodesk:

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/AutoCAD_2014_dotnet_wizards.zip

the .net Addin Wizard for AutoCAD (which I'm refering to):

http://spiderinnet1.typepad.com/blog/2013/03/autocad-net-addin-wizard-acadnetaddinwizard-build-0700-...

I only stumbled onto it recently myself. it looks interesting and works in my vs 2010, but again, I'm comforatable in 2012 now....Frankly Spiderinnet1's whole blog is interesting and somehow easy to miss at a first 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost