.NET

Mentor
Hugh_Compton
Message 1 of 1 (108 Views)

AutoCAD Architecture - Tags Through XRefs

108 Views, 0 Replies
11-18-2013 01:16 AM

When an object in an XRef is tagged (and the object has an object based PSD) the tag will not update to reflect changes made in the XRef. 

This can be fixed in the XRef by running the PropertyDataBrowser command and unticking the Overrides (shown in the leftmost tickbox when two tick boxes present).  This is time consuming. 

Does anyone know of an automatic way to keep the tags up to date?

I have attached my VB.Net code attempt for this.  It looks like the MultiViewBlock Overrides are ReadOnly so aren't updating...

I have posted a similar question in the Architecture Customization discussion groups but apparently the ADN team that can sometimes answer go to this group and not the customization group?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community