.NET
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to the path "SWFILECONV.cuix' is denied.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jiallxy
668 Views, 2 Replies

Access to the path "SWFILECONV.cuix' is denied.

Dear Sir or Madam,    

I sundently have a probelm with this sentence in my program:

oDoc =acadApp.DocumentManager.Open(strFilePathName, false);

Yesterday, it works very good. But today, when debugging, there is an error shown:

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012 - English\SWFILECONV.cuix' is denied.

I don't how to fix it, because it works before, and I don't make any changes in this sentence.

Have somebody meet this problem?

Best regards,

Justin

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: jiallxy

Hi Justin,

Sorry, I havent come across such error message.

Can you try resetting your AutoCAD 2012 settings using the "Reset settings to default" menu option  ?

I have attached a screenshot to show that option. But, before trying that you may have to backup any cuix files that are related to your app.

Does that path to the CUIX you mention exist on your system ?

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 3
jiallxy
in reply to: Balaji_Ram

Yes, the "SWFILECONV.cuix' is in the folder of "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2012 - English".

I guess it is a file for solidworks file converting. The name seems have this meaning. But I search in google, there is no information for this file.

This problem happened after I update my solidworks from 2012 to 2013. I guess this file was changed by the solidworks updating. I don't know why it affected my autocad function.

I have just tried the reset. But it still don't work.

From your reply, I feel that there is no this file in your system. So I deleted it, because I think it is added by the installation of Solidworks 2013.   And everything is ok now.

Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost